Updated October 21, 2017
What is a Data Analytics?…
A Data Analyst is very important in the world of data science. They are in charge of collecting, organizing, and and obtaining statistical information from a large amount of data sets (Data sets are very large pools of data that must be searched in order to find the data that is relevant to a specific study). They are also the ones responsible for formulating all of their findings into an accurate report of powerpoint presentation to give to their client or internal team.
- Strong Understanding of Hadoop Based Analytics (Program to help extract data from large data sets and the analyze the data)
- Familiar with data analytics in a business setting
- Must have data storing a retrieval skills
- Proficiency in decision making
- Have the ability to transform data into understandable presentation
Projected Average Income of a Data Analyst: $60k
- Critical Thinking and Creative Strategy Analysis
- Skills in Data Analytics technology
- Ability to do deep research
- Confident to present formulated information to clients and executives
- Become an expert at understand the infrastructure of deep data’s inner workings
Educational Resources to Get Started Now!
Free is Good, But A Guided Course is Going to Set You on the Best path to success in Data Analytics!
- This program will walk you through 12 courses and give you excellency in 27 new skills