Updated October 8, 2017
Working from home is a dream of many individuals! It seems to be extra attractive to young tech gurus and working moms (Moms can definitely be tech gurus!)
Here is a line up of three big companies as well as a very reputable service to get you connected with working Remote (from Home)
1 ) Amazon.com
Amazon needeth no introduction into anyone’s mind, but did you know that they are often hiring various full-time, part-time, and seasonal remote job opportunities?
One that looked especially interesting to us here at Jobs in the Future (available upon our search – 10/4/17) was…
Customer Service Data Analyst
- In this position you will be analyzing large amounts of data as concerning customer service metrics.
- Converting that data into a report to then present the current issue
- Then you will be in charge of recommending solutions in order to maximize customer service
- High Level of focus
- Self Motivated (working remote can be distracting)
- Skilled in Python for scientific computing
- Ability to use data retrieval software via Python, SQL, and Excel
2 ) Jobs at Dell Computers
Dell is another company with great renowned in the tech community with locations all over the world. But they also have locations (possibly) all over your neighborhood!
Job that caught our attention (10/5/17)
Services Sales Executive
Perhaps you have years of experience in sales. You have traveled the world and seen the best it has to offer. But now you are looking to slow down and enjoy time around the house with your family…
This is your position!
- 8 years Sales Experience
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Ability to create and communicate product solutions and sales strategies
- Bachelors in business, advertising, or marketing is helpful!
Perhaps you meet most of those criteria, but you are needing to brush up on some skills! no problem, head on over to Lynda.com and get back on your game!
3 ) Jobs at Salesforce Cloud Applications
Salesforce is a company that many people outside of the tech community are not familiar with. And if one does know who they are I often here them say, ” I don’t exactly know what they do…” Well. Salesforce creates cloud applications for 1000’s of businesses around the world. Curious what a cloud business is? check out my review on Cloud Computing Specialist to get a little better understanding.
Salesforce, being a cloud company, has numerous Remote (work from home) opportunities, but this one caught our eye…(10/5/17)
In this position you will help to create and run maintenance on applications. You will also assist with complex development projects and software solutions.
- Coding Skills (Python, Java Script, C++, etc…)
- Familiarity with Salesforce API and Apex (Since you will be working for Salesforce I would recommend finding a company that you can work with to build skills working with their API)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bonus: Experience in front-end and UX/UI development.
As always: To future proof your career make sure you are ever-building skills and positioning yourself to adapt to an ever-changing workforce.